Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Why?

WHY THIS BLOG?
It has been a few months since a very good friend of mine, reading some research that I have done, suggested me to make it available to everyone. At that time, I didn't take his advice too much into account.
However, I have now realized that such a blog can be an efficient instrument not only for exchanging ideas and informations, but also to gain credibility and recognition. That is, what good to have a certain amount of knowledge if you don't leverage it?
WHY NOW?
A Romanian saying translated into English goes like this: "don't postpone until tomorrow what you can do today". Why wait to start my professional career in order to share my ideas or offer suggestions to problems/issues?
These were the main driving factors for my decision to create this blog.
WHY BLACK?
That's simple....because a black background consumes less energy and is more environmental friendly. Apart from this, is more relaxing for one's eyes.

No comments: